Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers
2 Charoen Krung Road Soi 30 (Captain Bush Lane), Siphya, Bangrak, Bangkok, 10500, Thailand
Phone: +66 (2) 266 0123
4.3/5 759 reviews
5-Star Riverside Elegance in Bangkok
Welcome to the Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers, an elegant 5-star hotel located in Thailand’s capital Bangkok. Situated on the enchanting Chao Phraya River, all of our 726 guest rooms showcase unobstructed riverviews.
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers also offers over 2,800 square meter (30,000 sq.ft.) of conferencing and meeting facilities, as well as venues for stylish and unforgettable events and weddings. Dine with family or friends at one of four restaurants, or catch the complimentary shuttleboat to the Bangkok sky train to discover more of the city’s dynamic dining scene. Two resort-style swimming pools, a tranquil spa, tennis court, and lush meditative gardens inspire you to feel your best and ensure an unforgettable stay at our 5-star riverside Bangkok hotel.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
The Best Nights are Free
Enjoy an even-better stay with free nights at Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers. Booked by August 2, 2017!
- Book 2 nights, get the 3rd night free
- Book 3 nights, get the 4th night free
Free Night with Free Breakfast
Make the most of your stay with our Free Night with Breakfast offer.
- Book 2 nights and get a complimentary 3rd night with breakfast
- Book 3 nights and get a complimentary 4th night with breakfast
Rates with breakfast start from THB 3,100++ per night for a Deluxe Riverview Room.
Book Early. Save More.
Exclusively for early birds, you can save on your room rate by booking in advance at least 30 days or more.
- Book 30 days in advance and save up to 15%
- Book 60 days in advance and save up to 20%
Room only rates start at THB 2,850++ per night for a Deluxe Riverview Room. Room with breakfast rates start at THB 4,270++ per night for single occupancy and THB 4,745++ per night for double occupancy. 2-night minimum length of stay is required.
Elevate your stay to Sheraton Club
Book a Sheraton® Club Room and experience exclusive service and benefits at our Hotel’s Club Lounge. Located on Level 27, the Sheraton® Club Lounge features panoramic views of the Chao Phraya River of Kings and presents guests with an exclusive area to enjoy complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails and canapes. Business travelers can also enjoy use of the Sheraton® Club Boardroom for meetings during their stay. A comprehensive set of business and dining facilities make the Sheraton® Club Lounge an ideal space designed to catch up on work and meet colleagues and friends.
Sheraton® Club Guests enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Overnight accommodation in a Club room or suite
- Private check-in and check-out within the Lounge
- Complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails and canapes served in the Lounge
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the Hotel
- Complimentary use of the Sheraton® Club Boardroom
Rates start from THB 5,750++ per night for a Club Deluxe Riverview Room.
Extra Saving for Room with Breakfast
Save up to 10% off our best available rate when booking room with breakfast and enjoy an unforgettable stay at our 5-star riverside hotel.
This package includes;
- A spacious room with stunning riverview
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
Rates start from THB 4,250++ per night for a Deluxe Riverview Room for single occupancy.
Beer & Tapas
Enjoy an evening by the River with your friends whilst savoring a variety of beer, cider and tapas from 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM at Riverside Grill.
- Price: THB 599++ per person for a free flow of local beers and tasty tapas
- Price: THB 999++ per person for more of premium imported beers and ciders
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 759 verified guest reviews
89%of our guests
recommend this hotel
The Sheraton Club managed by Oh and Maunee provides extraordinary service to all guests. Food & Beverage managed by Mr. Bellec and Mr Songvut is truly outstanding . All the hotel front end staff always reflects great dedication and training by their management staff. Particularly noteworthy is the courtesy and kindness from Nimit and his wife Nana. Our stays at the Royal Orchid are always the high point of our travel.
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 12:00 PM
- Complimentary Shuttle Boat from and to Saphan Taksin Pier
- SPG Category 3
Royal Orchid Sheraton is located at 2 Charoen Krung Road Soi 30, just a short boat ride away from the Grand Palace.
- Klongsan Plaza
- Sol Heng Tai Mansion
- Talad Noi
- Don Mueang Airport (DMK)
- Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
- Bangkok National Museum
- Wat Arun - Temple of Dawn
- Wat Pho - Temple of Reclining Buddha
- Wat Phra Kaew & the Grand Palace
- Jim Thompson House
- Asiatique the Riverfront
- EM District
- Flower Market
- Khao San Road
- MBK Shopping Center
- Tha Maharaj
- Yodpiman River Walk
How To Get Here
Smart and versatile meeting spaces for your next event
With 22 unique venues and experienced Convention, Catering, and Banquet Services, we create refined and streamlined events tailored to your needs, tastes and budget.
- Over 2,800 square meter of space (30,000 sq.ft.)
- 22 versatile spaces
- 1,000 square meter (10,600 sq.ft) of Royal Orchid Grand Ballroom
- High Speed Internet, intelligent lighting systems and expert audiovisual team
- Meeting Specialists, Wedding planners and well-trained in-house catering and banquet department
- Unrivaled location
Enjoy an exceptional dining experience at the River of Kings
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers is home to four sophisticated and inviting restaurants offering a range of cuisines, including Thai, Asian, Italian, and Continental.
- Thara Thong
- Riverside Grill
- Lobby Lounge