For a romantic date, a festive family meal or a professional lunch, there is always a moment to savour with a meal in one of our highly-regarded Bangkok restaurants. Discover a selection of some of the best dining offers in Bangkok and experience exquisite Thai food at Thara Thong, rich Italian cuisine at Giorgio's, tapas and grills at Riverside Grill, International buffet at Feast and delightful tea time sweets at the Lobby Lounge.
Chinese New Year Delights
Get together with your friends and family to welcome the year of the Rooster at Feast on January 27-28, 2017 from 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM with our wide selection of Chinese delicacies such as Stuffed Pork leg, Sucking pig, Peking duck, Szechuan Soup and many more items reflecting International Cuisine to serve you.
- Seafood International Buffet Dinner: price at THB 1,250++ per person
Lunch & Dinner Buffet
Feast offers buffet for lunch and dinner with a wide variety of food from around the world including Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Indian and Western dishes. From freshly-rolled sushi and oysters to wood-fire pizza, exotic desserts and BBQ Grill. Feast is sure to please every age and every taste.
Wine and Cheese
At Riverside Grill
Indulge in great wines along with a wide selection of gourmet cheeses at Riverside Grill, known for its stylish alfresco Dining & Bar. Only THB 599++ per person or upgrade to our premium wine selection for only THB 999++inclusive of free flow of wines and a wide variety of cheeses.
Giorgio’s invites pizza lovers to try our mouth-watering Pizza Combo promotion. Choose your favorite pizza set from 3 different styles.
- Piccolo Combo - pizza + two sides, only THB 499++
- Media Combo - pizza + three sides, only THB 599++
- Grande Combo - two pizza + four sides, only THB 799++
Available daily for dinner from 6:00 PM - 10:30 PM from now till March 31, 2017.
Thai Curry & Spices
at Thara Thong
Spice up your meal with our authentic curry and spices dishes available from now till March 31, 2017. Enjoy the variety of Thai classics for only THB 550++ per set.
- The Cha Plu includes BBQ pork curry, Deep-fried fillet snapper, and Fried rice with Thai herbs
- The Prick Thai Dum includes Yellow beef curry; Deep-fried prawns, and Steamed brown rice and pan-fried roti.
- The Pong Karee includes Spicy chicken, Deep-fried soft shell crab with yellow curry sauce.